Zoo Med – Wipe Out




Go Share Us

Elevate Pet Habitat Hygiene with Zoo Med’s Wipe Out

Terrarium Cleaner and Disinfectant for Optimal Pet Wellness

Pet owners seeking a reliable Terrarium Cleaner and Disinfectant need look no further than Zoo Med’s Wipe Out. This specially formulated product is designed for the meticulous cleaning, disinfecting, and deodorizing of terrariums and various animal enclosures.

Key Features of Wipe Out 1

Wipe Out 1, a powerhouse in pet care, boasts a range of features that set it apart: Terrarium Cleaner and Disinfectant

1. Effective Microbe Elimination

Our potent formula targets harmful microbes, ensuring a safe and pristine environment for your exotic pets. Ideal for reptiles and more terrarium Cleaner and Disinfectant, Wipe Out 1 serves as your shortcut to a cleaner, healthier habitat.

2. Combat Bacterial Infections

Wipe Out 1 goes beyond conventional cleaners by actively killing Salmonella choleraesis and P. aeruginosa. By reducing the spread of bacterial infections among your animals, it stands as an indispensable tool in maintaining pet wellness.

Simple and Effective Directions

Follow these straightforward directions for optimal results: Terrarium Cleaner and Disinfectant

  1. Clear the Terrarium: Remove all animals, objects, and substrate from your terrarium or cage.
  2. Saturate Surfaces: Spray Wipe Out 1 on all surfaces and let it stand for 5 minutes.
  3. Wipe Dry: After the designated time, wipe all surfaces dry before reintroducing your pets.
  4. Ventilate: Ensure the habitat is dry and ventilated before allowing your pets to return.

Regular Maintenance for a Consistently Clean Environment

To uphold a consistently clean environment, clean the terrarium at least once weekly or more as needed. Wipe Out 1 offers a hassle-free solution to incorporate into your pet care routine.

Ingredients for Peace of Mind

Key active ingredients, including Alkyl(C14 50%; C12 40%; C16 10%) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride 0.13%, contribute to Wipe Out 1’s powerful disinfecting action. With Terrarium Cleaner and Disinfectant spread inert ingredients making up the remaining 99.87%, this product ensures an effective and safe cleaning solution.

Trust Zoo Med for Pet Wellness

Zoo Med’s commitment to pet wellness shines through in Wipe Out 1. Trust our products to understand and cater to the unique needs of your exotic companions, providing a cleaner, healthier environment. Make Wipe Out 1 an integral part of your pet care routine and witness the positive impact on your pets’ well-being.

The Finishing Touch: Elevating Your Experience with Garden Accessories


Go Share Us


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Zoo Med – Wipe Out”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *